ABOUT US: We are a dynamic, fast-paced leader in the natural health and nutrition industry with both retail and wholesale divisions. We have a friendly, highly motivated staff that is dedicated to creating premier quality nutritional supplements and natural food products that truly make a difference. Become part of our quality team that plays an integral role in the manufacturing of our exceptional products.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect encapsulated product for various quality defects including cosmetic,
contamination, size, etc.
- Support lab associates in daily tasks for microbiology and Quality control.
- Inspect raw materials and finished product for conformance to established
- Conduct environmental testing and allergen swab testing as required.
- Perform Incoming, in-process, and final inspection of products and materials.
- Verify labels and label batch records for accuracy as required
- Read, interpret, and apply accurately batch sheets, quality control procedures, and
specification for product.
- Wash soiled lab ware and properly dispose of lab waste.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all laboratory work and quality checks
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Comply with all company policies, federal and state regulations and procedures.
Candidate must also possess:
- Associates degree in science related field preferred
- Strong work ethic with an excellent teamwork attitude
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Work in FDA regulated field or lab A Plus
- GMP/GLP experience A Plus
Work hours: 40 hrs/week, Mon. – Fri. (7:30 am-4:30pm); occasional overtime required
To Apply: Please email your resume with a cover letter to the email indicated above.
Salary Range: $12.50 - $14.50/hr (DOE)
PLEASE NOTE: Tobacco-free, drug-free workplace; a background check/drug test is conducted on all new hires. We offer competitive employee benefits (medical/dental/vision/life/401k).