My name is Ajeet Tiwari & one of my fortune 500 client is looking for Quality System Specialist/Documentation Specialist in Las Piedras, PR. Mentioned below is the job description, if interested then please send resume to 1916-25-MH2025@apply.maxhire.net or call on 732-549-6800 x 322
Position: Quality System Specialist/Documentation Specialist
Location: Las Piedras, PR
Duration: 18+ Months
- The QS Specialist will provide support to all the EDM Authors and the Las Piedras Document Control group to assist with the remediation of documentation for the Consent Decree project.
- This individual will perform various aspects of document control including but not limited to, creating, reviewing, formatting, preparing and routing GMP documents to the QA System Administrators in the Electronic Document Management system (EDM).
- Assists with establishing and supporting the implementation of document control processes at the Las Piedras site.
- Act as a liaison between the EDM System administrators and users of the system facilitating the circulation of work in progress.
- Partners with the site Document Control group to obtain required training to be able to use all tools and aspects of the EDM system.
- Represents the Document Control group when necessary and assist in implementing new document templates/procedures.
- The Technical Writer will perform the assigned tasks as per the established procedures to ensure compliance to client's requirements.
A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required. A focused degree in a scientific or technical discipline is preferred
Job Knowledge/Skill Sets:
- Prior experience with EDM/Documentum based electronic document management systems required. Experience in document control/management in a regulated environment preferred. At least three years of experience with various aspects of document control including but not limited to, creating, reviewing, formatting, preparing and routing GMP documents in a documentation control system particularly EDM or Documentum.
- Strong computer skills, Proficient in Word and Excel. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, Strong teamwork and collaborative skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong organizational skills. (Completely bilingual in the Spanish and English languages)
Monster - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard