Implement and manage a change management system for R&D and Supply Chain and develop the process to manage changes, such as:
Implement and manage a documentation system for R&D and Supply Chain and develop the process to manage and control documents such as SOPs, Work Instructions, forms
Create a process for managing non-conformances/deviations at manufacturing sites
Establish and implement a site-wide calibration program for manufacturing sites; assure conformance to calibration plan in PD
Participate in Continuous Improvement activities such as 5S, Shop Floor
Deliver training on systems (above) and as part of CI (as needed)
Develop an expanded 5S (GMP) plant and warehouse audit. Conduct/lead audits with CI teams or individually. Train a pool of potential auditors in DCs.
Working with sales, create an assessment tool to evaluate retailers tinting/shaking equipment as well as stock rotation, shelf presence, etc.
- Product Development: formula, color standards, color Rx, method, process, material/supplier changes, specifications, analytical/laboratory equipment, packaging
- Supply Chain: equipment, utilities, facilities, regulation (safety, OSHA, etc.), storage, handling
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related science (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Consumer Products Company experience
- Must have strong background in quality systems, Good Manufacturing Practices, and statistical tools
- Project management and time management skills
- Process oriented
- Quality training and quality systems experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Search words: quality jobs; careers in quality; quality professionals; continuous improvement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Color, technology, innovation, and leadership define Benjamin Moore & Co. For more than a century, succeeding in these areas has motivated...