Job Purpose Statement:|
To perform analytical or microbial testing of incoming raw materials, purified water, and bulk and finished Liquids, and AP/DEO products using established testing procedures to ensure that when released it met specifications. Associate Quality Technician will take responsibility for the preparation of laboratory solutions and maintenance of laboratory equipment and laboratory documentation to meet or exceed GMP requirement for laboratory. He/She will also be responsible for disposition of raw materials & products in AS400 & SAP.
1. Attention to Detail: strict adherence to established laboratory procedure.
2. Team Commitment: demonstrates and promotes co-operative working with other team members to achieve shared growth goals.
3. Communication: communicate the status of incoming raw materials and in-process testing to affected department as soon as it is available.
4. Analytical/Microbiology and Mathematics: understand technical detail of the routine procedures.
5. Developing Self: pursues opportunities to develop or enhance own experience and capabilities, evaluates what went well and what didn’t and learns from these experiences, supports the development of colleagues.
1. Understand, initiate, and perform technical procedures with minimum supervision.
2. Interpret data, identify problems, and formulate proper decisions.
3. Perform necessary computer functions including, but not limited to, the AS400, SAP, Interspecs, Exception database.
4. Express ideas clearly (verbal and written).
1. Perform wet, instrumental and microbiological testing under supervision using current Interspecs methods on raw materials, in-process and finished product and equipment cleaning to assure it met specifications.
2. Interpret test data and make disposition of raw materials or products in AS400 or SAP
3. Communicate sampling status, test results and product disposition status to manufacturing departments.
4. Prepare and evaluate experimental lab batches of products for information & evaluations when required.
5. Perform general laboratory & equipment cleaning on a scheduled basis.
This description should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform functions as assigned.
Broad knowledge of a QA-related discipline involving the use of a broad technical knowledge equivalent to a complete 4-year college or university education with an emphasis in science, statistics, mathematics, or technology/engineering.
Must have over one year up to three years of experience.
Complexity of Duties:
Diversified duties involving an intensive knowledge of the QA area and the use of a wide range of procedures. Requires the use of judgment in the analysis of facts and circumstances surrounding individual problems in the determination of actions to be taken with the limits of standard practice.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please Note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation
Unilever - 18 months ago
DICK'S Sporting Goods
Dick's Sporting Goods
- 2 days ago
HCI | integrated solutions
Fort Bragg, NC
HCI | integrated solutions
- 3 hours ago
- 1 day ago
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...