Family office based in midtown that manages investments, philanthropy, trusts/estates for wealthy family is seeking a Manager/Director for their accounting group . . . ideally 8+ years experience, CPA with asset management industry related experience . . . also must have supervisory.
Position will be under the CFO and be involved in the following:
Beautiful offices, very good benefits and great quality of life.
- Manage, develop and evaluate a staff of 4 in accounting
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of financia statementsl for several entities (some are shell companies)
- Supervise the monthly close, general ledger, A/P and A/R
- Analyze monthly performance reports from money managers including the preparation of quantitative analysis and comparative with peers and benchmarks
- Track activities for various funds including capital calls, distributions and remaining capital commitment schedules
- Oversee the accounting system and monitor ways to improve and enhance for efficiency
- Various ad hoc special projects for the CFO and others in senior management
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 23 months ago