The Quality Assurance Engineer brings their technical knowledge and product testing experience to the challenge of expanding nCircle’s world-class security and compliance products. They will work as part of an integrated team of development and QA engineers to plan, develop and release improvements to our flagship IP360 Vulnerability Management platform, which is used by thousands of customers around the world to keep their data secure.
The successful candidate must be able to work as part of an agile team, building test plans and executing them in close coordination with a Product Manager. This person should also have excellent verbal and written communications skills and a strong analytical mind.
Our ideal candidate has a strong networking background, preferably with work experience in network security and network administration.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop, execute and refine test plans for features related to networking and vulnerability scanning
- Accurately diagnose and clearly report current issues
- Recreate networking environments and conditions for issue reproductions
- Organize and execute the final phase of a release
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment with corporate offices in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of the Greater Bay Area’s ‘Best Places to Work’ by the San Francisco Business Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people.
- BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in QA or Usability testing
- Programming skills in Python, Bash or C++ a plus
- PostgreSQL, TCP/IP Networking, Virtualization technologies a plus