– New York - $200K +Bonus + PNL
Our client is in search of a vibrant individual to join our equity futures market-making team as a Quantitative Programmer. The primary function of this position will be to serve as a researcher and developer for a global trading team that focuses on the equity futures space. Working with large sets of data, this role will be collaborating with traders and developers to generate ideas to improve our trading platform; you will be supporting these ideas with high-quality research, back-testing and prototyping trading algorithms. . This position requires an individual that is looking to work in a highly collaborative and team focused environment.
The Trading Desk programmer position entails programming and infrastructure development, trade system automation and reporting, development of financial models, and investment strategy research and analysis. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment. The position will reside on the trading desk and will report into the Head trader. .
- M.Sc or PhD. from a leading faculty with an analytical/quantitative study (engineering, computer science, math, statistics, physics, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience working in the financial or non-Financial markets.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in Object-oriented programming language (C++/Java)
- Proficiency in a mathematical language (MATLAB or Similar)
- Effective Communicator and decision maker
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference MIEL. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with Mike Jacobs for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 17 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...