The Query & Segmentation Specialist is part of the marketing operation team within the Business & Data Analytics area to provide necessary support to the various development areas utilizing the WGBH donor database and all ancillary applications. Reporting directly to the Manager, Business & Data Analytics, the Specialist is responsible for the timely creation and operation of marketing segmentation queries and reports for use in donor solicitation and cultivation and the support of targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Responsible for maintaining a working environment that leverages the potential and diversity of the department's entire staff. Provide direction and leadership in such a way as to nurture, create and maintain an environment that is (1) free from discrimination, intolerance and harassment and (2) provides employees with equal access to opportunities for growth and advancement including professional development whenever possible.
WGBH seeks a professional with:
teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- strong, hands-on SQl development skills (writing and understanding SQL statements/scripts/queries, creating functions and views)
- experience in customer segmentation
- familiarity with logical relational database design and/or data warehouse structure
- experience with working with at least one business intelligence/reporting tool
- ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with cross-functional
- strong reasoning, judgment and decision-making skills
- analytical skills are necessary
- ability to resolve issues and present findings
- ability to provide feedback and follow-up on projects
- an excellent work ethic
- ability to interpret departmental needs into effective business requirements
- ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks
- ability to incorporate technology into operations
BA or equivalent experience required.
WGBH Educational Foundation - 2 years ago