Metagenics is looking for Science/Business College student to fulfill an internship position and join our R&D/Latin America new market expansion team. Metagenics is working on exciting projects for new market developments, and will offer a solid education/practice work environment to interns, so please apply regardless of your year and experience level.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a young Science/Business student and we look forward to working with the intern hired as they grow their skills and develop work experience at Metagenics, assisting and supporting Regulatory dossier building for Dietary Supplements and analyze commercial impact at Mexico Market.
• Support constant communication within RD/LA Commercial teams to develop tasks in order to provide product registration dossiers.
• Gather scientific data through indicated sources and/or dossier building in order to submit registration process.
• Assist follow up on dossier management with specialist Agency at Mexico
• Administer database for dossiers
• Set up Commercial-Regulatory Library for products to be register at Mexico, based on Mexican Regulatory Categories
• Project tracker
• Commercial/Market Plan
Applicants should be Biology/Business area candidates.