We are looking for an experienced engineer to work in the exciting field of advanced video technology with a group of highly qualified video baseband and codec software engineers to work in developing and implementing complex algorithms employing artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining, statistical analysis, and optimizations. This group of engineers is working in designing, improving and optimizing different components needed for our family of file-based and real-time transcoding products that support acquisition and editing of broadcast, web and mobile media formats. Additionally, this engineer must be experienced at working in complex software projects and have working experience in object oriented programming (C++) and software development.
Required Job Skills:
- Knowledge of the application of one, or more of the following, neural networks, genetic algorithms, fuzzy logic, support vector machine, artificial intelligence, data mining.
- Experience with cloud computing environments, such as Amazon EC2, would be considered a plus.
- Experience in software design, analysis, and implementation, as well as excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent programming skills with in-depth experience in object oriented programming, C++, and related technologies.
- Experience working in complex technical engineering projects involving multiple engineers from different teams.
- Experience with system level performance analysis and optimizations.
- Good communication and presentation skills
Years of Direct Experience Required:
10 or more years of industry experience
PhD, or equivalent proven applied experience.
Harmonic Inc. - 8 months ago