Provide practical professional experience for the college student while contributing to the overall goals of their designated department. The intern will assume a primary role in projects working either independently or as part of a team, as well as perform other activities that will support the policies and procedures of the area they are assigned to.
- Work on projects that will help develop analytical, audit, research, testing and validation skills.
- Attend and participe in department meetings.
- Develop and maintain documentation and forms.
- Use Excel, Word, Project Management, or Visio to create correspondence, spreadsheets, forms, graphs, flowcharts, etc.
- Provide customer service to the department’s internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant quality, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Skills for word processing, spreadsheets, graphs and flowcharting
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time 2-year, 4-year or Graduate college program.
AngioDynamics, Inc. - 21 months ago