Uses 3D Solid Modeling and CAD tools to assist in
developing and validating new product designs from
concept to full production, as well as continuation
engineering on existing product lines.
- Develop and modify 3D solid models using AutoCAD
using GD&T and internal drawing standards.
- Produce, detail, update, and modify 2D drawings
- Maintains and improves existing product lines.
- Proposes new basic level designs.
- Assist in the assembly of initial prototype
standards, and prepares required documentation.
- Recommends design parameters, validates according to
and outside labs. Witnesses and assists with outside
- Assists in development of test programs for inside
- Successfully plans, implements, completes, and
corrective action plan.
- Assists with lab testing, analysis of data, creates
- Active participation and facilitation in Product
- Interfaces with outside vendors, consultants, and
- Understands and enforces regulatory document
required by project tasks.
- Actively collaborates with other departments as
- BS Degree in Engineering or related area preferred.
- Minimum 0-6 years of experience in an Engineering
Oracle, MS Office and MS Project.
- 0yrs with Advanced degree.
- 2yrs with BS degree.
- 6 yrs without degree.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer skills using
design and development.
- Working knowledge of electromechanical product
- Proficient using drafting/CAD skills.
- Working knowledge of ANSI Y 14.5.
- Working knowledge of materials science.
- Working knowledge of metal forming, machining and
organizational skills on multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of casting and molding.
- Involvement with project management and
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication
problem solving ability.
- Demonstrated simple to average analytical and
(self-motivated and self-managing).
- Implement designs and solutions.
- Able to follow directed instruction.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
policies, Safety Rules and Regulations, and vendor
- Membership to a professional society.
- Attend in house and outside training sessions.
- Learn policies and procedures, work instruction, ISO
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Powell - US - 20 months ago