- Associates / BS in Computer Science, or four to five years relevant computer science/testing
- Solid PC skills, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of complex IT environments with multiple interfaces.
- Microsoft Project knowledge a plus.
integration, system, UAT, etc).
- Use corporate standard software, Master Test Strategy and Master Test Plan templates and other tools to create clear, complete and useable documentation in accordance with corporate standards.
- Coordinate the creation of all test plans for incorporation into the Master Test Plan (unit,
execute the Test Escalation Plan to mitigate or counteract project risk.
- Develop, execute and modify Master Test Strategies and Master Test Plans. Document and
- Facilitate formal review of Master Test Strategies and Master Test plans with the project team.
- Define and maintain a dashboard that will track and communicate the overall test progress for test types identified in the master test strategy.
- Define, update and communicate the Master Test Calendar to PMO.
- Adhere to the recommended Software Development Methodology process, practices and
- Strong understanding of SDM/PMM/SOX
IntePros Northeast - 19 months ago