POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The job standards and skills included within this document will also function as job duties. They will be performed and documented according to established policies, and procedures, and general guidelines within the Radiology Department and Trinity Health.Standards Measured by: Direct or indirect observations, documentation, procedure review, valid complaints, Q.A. reports, and review and demontration.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Current registration of certification
- Mammography training/certification or registration
- Educational Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology
- Mammography certification or registration
- Experience Requirements
- Experience in a multi specialty setting with mammography preferred
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Good organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of all imaging modalities
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Able to use calculator, keyboard and word processing.
- Able to fax, copy and place orders within current radiology information system.
- Proper phone and patient etiquette.
Trinity Health - 2 years ago