Swissport Inc. is the #1 leading Ground Services Provider in the world. Swissport employing over 40,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 650 client companies at 192 airport locations in 38 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Consider being a part of an organization that has earned recognition as the Global Aviation Ground Services Company for the last twelve consecutive years in a row and Cargo Handling Agent of the Year for the last three consecutive years! Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.”
RAMP AGENTS - PART TIME
AT O'HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Commercial aircraft loading and off-loading of passenger luggage, customer cargo and domestic and international airmail. Service aircraft water and lavatories. Marshalling aircraft during arrival and departure. Assist passengers delivering wheelchairs, baby strollers up jetways. Other duties as assigned.
Payrate: $10.00 per hour
These Are Tasks An Individual Can Expect To Perform: (as well as other duties as assigned)
These Are Tools/Equipment An Individual May Use To Do The Job:
- Load /Unload passenger luggage to and from the aircrafts
- Pick up and deliver airmail
- Pick up and deliver customer air cargo
- Collect and pick up FOD around aircraft/airport
- Operate/ drive ground equipment
- Operate aircraft in-plane systems
- Load and off-load live animals from aircraft
- Load and off-load passenger wheelchairs
- Assist passengers with baby strollers
- Valid Drivers License required
The company provides aircraft ground service equipment. Ramp agents will be required to operate this equipment: baggage tugs, lavatory/water service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, airline belt loaders, container loaders and aircraft de-icer units.
CANDIDATE INSTRUCTIONS :
- For consideration, please apply online and upload a cover letter and recent resume highlighting your qualifications and skills for this position. No other means of submission will be accepted.
- Phone calls, emails, or faxes are strictly prohibited.
- Principals only, PLEASE! Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies are strictly prohibited and become the property of Swissport, and therefore, not subject to placement fees.
Swissport International Ltd. - 5 months ago