· Independent price verification (IPV) of various cash and synthetic credit products including: ABS products, Non agency mortgage products, CDS on ABS, CLOs, etc.
· Complex transaction review
· Implementation of reserve policy
· Financial disclosures (ie, FAS 157)
· 1-3 yrs experience in the mortgage or ABS space. Previous price verification experience preferred.
· Analytical mindset
· Ability to perform research of current events and trends across various markets and excersize good judgement in applying this knowledge against real world positions
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Confident in discussions with front office and management
· Good understanding of CDS
· Detail Oriented
· Highly organized and adept at time management
· Strong Excel Skills
· Excel or Access (VBA) programming experience highly desirable
· Bloomberg familiarity
· Intex familiarity
· P&L control experience
"It is the policy of The Royal Bank of Scotland, PLC to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws."
RBS Insurance - 2 years ago