Check guests in and out of facility.
Assist guests with booking appointments.
Provide exceptional customer service and assist guests with questions.
Ensure professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
Answer a multi-line phone system, assist guests with questions or direct calls to appropriate departments.
Handle cash transactions by taking payments for services and for retail transactions.
Manage cash till daily and distribute room charge tips to technicians at the end of the day/night.
Conduct and handle retail sales.
Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 2 to 5 years customer service experience.
- At least 1 year of spa receptionist experience.
- Basic knowledge of spa software.
- Previous retail experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 13 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...