A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist in East Butler, PA for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Receptionists answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Receptionist include but are not limited to the following:
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
• Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
• File and maintain records.
• Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
• Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents.
• Receive payment and record receipts for services.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Associates Degree or higher
• Minimum of 3 years experience
• Pass client pre-employment screenings
We have openings on Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other receptionist related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...