Greets and processes guests checking in and out.
Recommends specialty services as well as complementary services to each guest inquiry.
Quickly processes all gifting requirements, including gift certificate sales and second party payments.
Receives cash and credit card payments, making change when necessary. Posts charges to rooms through computer entries (after verifying payment is valid).
Maintains supplies needed for the day’s operation (retail products, logs, etc.).
Maintains daily activity log.
Balances work at end of assigned shift, make copies, and turns in necessary paperwork, receipts, and bank to casino cage.
Adheres to all policies and procedures established in the company spa handbook.
Performs office related duties and/or job related duties as assigned by the company spa management, which may include assisting in the training of new staff.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience as a cashier, receptionist and/or administrative assistant.
- Money handling experience while working with guest.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 22 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...