St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Under general supervision and following established policies and procedures functions as the receptionist. Position will require heavy phone duties. Will be responsible for scheduling appointments according to office guidelines. Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through SSM Health Care values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
*Poisition is Part Time scheduled for day shift from 4:45am-9am Monday through Friday*
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Minimum of 1 year experience preferred.
• Electronic Health Records plus scheduling experience preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable with computers.
• Requires effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with customer, physicians, visitors and family members.
• Insurance experience and medication knowledge is preferred.
• Previous experience in a direct patient care setting a plus.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM St. Clare Health Center - Fenton
Missouri-St. Louis-SSM St. Clare Health Center - Fenton
Scheduled Hours Per Pay Period
Normal work hours
Days, 4 hour shift
Jul 23, 2014, 2:31:50 PM
SSM Health Care - 7 months ago