BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB |
- Provides reception and clerical functions for the office.
- Minimum Education
- Minimum Work Experience
- 1-2 years medical office or related experience required.
- Required Licenses/Certifications for position
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Medium lifting, pushing and pulling is required for 20-50 lbs occasionally, 10-20 lbs frequently and 10 lbs constantly to move objects. Sudden emergency situations have the potential for exposure to lifting or moving of up to 100 lbs. Frequent bending, walking, sitting, squatting, reaching and standing are required. Keyboard/computer use and/or repetitive motions may be required.
East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- 2 years ago - save job