POSITION PURPOSE: Supervise and monitor all activities relating to the Healthy Living Spa policies and guidelines.
1. Responsible for providing courteous and efficient guest service from point of arrival through check-in/out. Greet and welcome all incoming and outgoing members, guests and staff in accordance to spa standards. Confirm reservations and inform guest of Spa policies through booking, changing or canceling spa appointments accurately. 10%
2. Accurately process all billing and posting for spa and retail services; report overages and shortages to spa manager. Provide knowledge of services including, but not limited to fitness center directions, reservations, laundry requests, etc. Proficient in knowledge in explaining spa treatment menu and packages to guests and members . Proficiency in use of CSI software for point of sale, inventory and scheduling. 8%
3. Supervise and manage all activities relating to the spa operations, guest scheduling, selling of retail products to guests/members and maintain display areas throughout spa. Provide successful flow of guest for schedule treatments through paperwork, changing to a robe, relaxation room, staging and proceeding from treatment to treatment. 12%
4. Maintain a neat and organized lobby by straightening and picking up retail, handouts, flyers, etc. Maintain a neat and organized front desk by wiping counters, keeping area clutter free, drawers and cabinet’s organized. 6%
5. Adheres to hospital policy on Attendance/Punctuality. 8%
6. Enhance professional growth and development participating in all training sessions and demonstrate willingness to learn spa treatments. Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current latitude, workshops and meetings. 9%
7. Demonstrates accurate utilization of protocols/standard care statements, policies and procedures.
Properly open, maintain and close Spa according to standard operating procedures; complete daily
checklists, assist with special projects as needed. 9%
8. Responsible and accountable for professional conduct, recognizing the importance of
Meeting guests’ needs. Respond to all members and guests concerns in a prompt, professional, calm and courteous manner. Respect guest confidentiality. 8%
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
Education: Minimum of high school diploma
Training and Experience: Experience in a spa setting a plus, or trade school.
Good Shepherd Medical Center - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Good Shepherd Institute For Healthy Living
Good Shepherd Medical Center
- 16 days ago