Recruiter/HR Rep with pharmaceutical company experience needed in Danbury area.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Creative recruiting for every level in the pharmaceutical field - Managers and Supervisors to General Warehouse and Line Workers
- Managing considerable temporary staffing workforce including tracking/reporting
- Coordination with staffing agencies
- Working independently and to deadlines
In this position you will be responsible for all recruiting functions for direct hire positions - working with Managers and HR to determine requirements.
You will also be coordinating and tracking all temporary labor requests, working directly with staffing agencies.
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical industry
- 3-5 years recruiting and staffing agency coordination
- Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- MsOffice - Word - Excel - Powerpoint
- Knowledge of UltiPro software a plus
This is a temporary contract position with potential for hire.
APPLY TODAY - QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
Adecco is one of the largest and most successful HR solutions companies in the world. We offer fulltime employment, temp-to-perm, and temporary positions. Our comprehensive benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription and AARP Discounts, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Service and Referral Bonus’, 401(k), and more.
Adecco has a proven record of success placing candidates in rewarding careers. We work one-on-one with all candidates to assist you in finding the perfect job.
Be sure to take advantage of all our website (www.adeccousa.com) has to offer including our knowledge center, where you can print out many helpful materials to aid in your job search.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment...