Position Summary :
The Regional Office Coordinator provides analytical support, report creation, and administrative support to the Client Regional Offices.
- Complete analytical responsibilities
- Provide semi-annual and annual Client and sales reports for Performance Appraisals
- Provide Reports
- Complete call and log reports on weekly, monthly, yearly and monthly sales and ESP close
- Complete and track attendance and attrition reports
- Provide Customer Support
- Support Zone Managers with report generation and presentation creation
- Technology support
- Maintain Regional calendar of events
- Provide general office administrative support
- Mail/package acceptance and handling
- Building security and related issues
- Ordering office supplies
- Answering phones
- Safety preparedness, including Disaster Recovery Planning
- Personnel file maintenance
- Process time off requests
- Hardware and machine maintenance
- Make travel arrangements as requested
- Complete all other miscellaneous requested by CRM or Regional Management
- Strong computer skills in MS Office: Advanced Work, Excel Access PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven experience multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Responsible, accountable and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills and relationship building skills
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to plan and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and analytical aptitude
- 2 to 3 Years Office Administration Experience
What We Offer
- Health benefits for full time employees including Medical & Dental coverage.
- Paid time off.
- Discounts on new vehicle purchases.
- Discounts with local businesses and for entertainment venues.
- Outstanding employee recognition programs and events.
As a Percepta employee, you will experience a work environment that is built on a foundation of the following values:
Treat people with dignity and respect.
Demonstrate integrity in the way we conduct business and treat each other.
Promote effective teamwork and open communication.
Continually innovate and improve.
Execute with commitment, speed and quality.
Foster, embrace and reward a performance based culture
Percepta - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring...