ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Regional Clinical Care Director to join our team at our office in Colorado Springs, CO. The Regional Clinical Care Director will serve as the central resource for the Integrated Community Health Partners (ICHP) Executive Team for the development and implementation of care coordination related strategies which are efficient, effective, timely, patient-centered, and support appropriate financial reimbursement.
- Supervise and mentor ICHP Care Coordinators in evaluating psychosocial problems, developing treatment programs, and discharge planning. Ensure that Care Coordinators coordinate and integrate staff services with other providers and agencies to promote quality patient care.
- Participate in ICHP Communications Plan Workgroup, Policy and Procedure Sub-Committee, Enhanced Clinical (Utilization) Management Sub-Committee, Medical Management Committee and other workgroups/sub-committees, as identified and appropriate.
- Establish and monitor resources, departmental goals and objectives to ensure consistency with strategic objectives and ensure that care coordination targets are being met.
- Manage through an integrated process, the areas of Utilization Management, Discharge Planning, and organizational interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Work with the CMO/CBO to develop, review, and appropriately update policies, protocols, standards of practice, standard operating procedures, and scope of practice regarding care coordination related services.
Education : BSN or RN with relevant experience required.
Licensure : To practice as a health professional in a state or territory of the United States; and with a scope of practice that is relevant to the clinical area(s) addressed in the initial review. Current, valid and unrestricted license in a state or territory of the United States in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D., LCSW/ACSW, LLP, MHC, LPC, etc.)
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of at least 5 years of clinical experience including in a management role in a hospital or health care setting with 3 or more years recent experience in one of the following areas: Hospital Inpatient Discharge Planning, Case Management, Community Health, Home Health/Utilization Management, preferably Community Health. Working knowledge of regulations as they relate to UR, Discharge planning and Social Service is preferred. Knowledge of Medicaid regulations related to eligibility requirements preferable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Knowledge of managed Care, State Contract and the delivery of Care Coordination.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and have a demonstrated awareness of and value for the inclusion of cultural competence in task implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to interrelate with physicians, nurses, support staff, and patients in interdisciplinary approaches.
- Successful problem analysis and resolution skills; maintain attention to detail and to overall strategic vision.
- Ability to supervise and motivate employees, establishes relationships, and function effectively within a team.
- Self-motivated, able to work well with minimal supervision; strong computer skills and able to utilize medical information systems.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.