- BA/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific subject, or work experience equivalent
- Greater than 5 years of relevant career experience programming in a clinical development environment
- Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
- Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data
- Ability to work effectively and successfully in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines
- Willingness and ability to learn and follow standard processes and procedures.
Programming includes, but is not limited to, the data manipulation, analysis and reporting of primarily clinical trial data. Specifically, analysis files creation; table/listing/graph generation; program validation and documentation; and output verification. Looking for recent applicable CDISC experience, both SDTM and ADaM. Work is to be performed in a team environment, where team members may be distributed across locations and Suppliers.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real - 16 months ago