Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Manage a team engaged in performing duties related to disposing of real estate owned (REO) properties. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to processes and procedures and overall REO/foreclosure strategy. Participate in or lead special projects.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily team activities related to selling REO properties. Activities may include valuing, repairing, maintaining, listing, marketing, negotiating offers, selling, and closing of properties. Develop strategies for specific markets.
- Collaborate with internal staff, brokers, mortgage insurance companies, lenders, title companies, attorneys, government offices, and others to expedite the sales process and maximize proceeds. Develop and maintain broker networks.
- Ensure processing of 571 expenses within guidelines. Document exceptions.
- Monitor team productivity.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and the firm's policies. Oversee development of policies, procedures, and implementation of key controls to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and enhance systems efficiency. Support systems enhancements. Improve efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Review, prepare, and deliver reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Expense Reimbursement Process a plus.
- Management Experience necessary.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 9 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...