Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Manage a team engaged in performing duties related to reducing potential losses or foreclosure on delinquent loans. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to processes and procedures and overall REO/foreclosure strategy. Participate in or lead special projects.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily team activities related to processing loss mitigation workouts.
- Collaborate with internal customers, servicers, and other industry partners to strategize and align processes to prevent foreclosures and reduce the firms' credit losses and exposure to losses.
- Manage the Delegations of Authority extended to servicers and internal staff. Ensure that decisions conform to the firm's policies and procedures and are in compliance.
- Monitor loss mitigation productivity.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate. Improve efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 12 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...