JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Accommodates guest of the Agua Caliente Hotel by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
voice, Use positive body language.
- Monitor and analyze room inventory to maximize occupancy and increase average rate.
- Answers the telephone using appropriate greeting.
- Process guest telephone request in a timely manner
- Understand and implementing new and existing front office procedures.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome using a positive and clear speaking
authorization using VISA NET.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes changes for guest, verify and imprint credit card for
smoking room, and notify guest of check in and out time.
- Help train new and existing employees for the efficient operation of the department.
- Assigned reservation based on resort availability and guest preference. Give choice of smoking or non-
safe deposit box..
- Keeps records of room availability and guest s’ accounts, and Deposits guests’ valuables in hotel
- Memorize and communicate deposit and guarantee policies. Issue room keys, and escort instructions
Responsibilities include assistants to train Guest Representatives’ I in taking reservations and
- Responsible for accurately processing transactions.
- 12. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations polices, procedures.
operating Computer terminals and printers to store and receive reservation data.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Agua Caliente Casino • Resort • Spa - 2 years ago