Obtains accurate demographic, financial and clinical information and enters into the computer system to create the medical and financial record. Applies financial guidelines to determine/collect patient liablity. Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of business experience
- 1 year of business experience in a healthcare environment desired.
- Skilled in communicating clearly and effectively using Standard English in written, oral and verbal format to achieve high productivity and efficiency.
- Skill to write legibly and record information accurately as necessary to perform job duties.
- Associates degree or 2 years of college level courses.
- Basic computer skills, ability to perform basic math computation.
- Type 25 words per minute.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Ability to speak, articulate, and be understood clearly.
- Completion of Certified Healthcare Access Associate Program within 15 months of hire date.
- Licensure Preferred: CHAA
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...