Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a RESEARCH ANALYST – CONCEPTS position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: RESEARCH ANALYST – CONCEPTS
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Serve as an advisor to Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG) officials to assist the AWG in rapid solution development and transitioning of nonmaterial and material solutions for the Army and Joint capabilities. This will be done by identifying and developing solutions to capability gaps derived from AWG’s tactical observations through conducting doctrine, organization, training, material, leadership & education, personnel, and facilities (DOTMLPF) analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and five years of experience.
- Experience demonstrates the ability to meet the duties described above with an emphasis on the ability to use and analyze trends, operational reports, intelligence, technology and other assets to support the development of solutions required to defeat current or emerging asymmetric threats and activities.
- Demonstrated experience in integration concept development to contribute to a clearer understanding of enemy personnel, equipment, infrastructure, TTPs, support mechanisms or other actions in order to forecast specific enemy asymmetric operations directed against the U.S. interests.
- Must maintain appropriate level of physical fitness to conduct extended operations in a variety of terrain and environmental conditions. Must pass the APFT on a no-notice or semi-annual basis.
- United States Citizen
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. - 14 months ago
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...