Resort - Golf Shop Attendant
Average Hours per Week:
The position will be responsible for reconciliation, check in of all golfers, and cash and credit card accountability. Golf shop attendants must be knowledgeable of and assist in enforcing resort policies and procedures. Golf shop attendants must have a working knowledge of the golf course and be an excellent customer service representative.
- Control and manage play; ensure guest check-in and fee collection in coordination with the starter.
- Assist in the receipt, display, inventory, control, promotion and sales of golf shop merchandise.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Be informed on, and promote all Resort activities and services.
- Answer phone calls and assist in tee time bookings and resort reservations
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in guest services
- Driver License in good standing