POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for providing Respiratory Therapy to patients. Perform EKGs and Pulmonary Function as needed, may be cross-trained to other patient care functions as needed. â€œDue to the limited availability of on-call staff, some critical care duties may not be applicableâ€쳌
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- BLS certification preferred, but not required.
- Must be Certified Respiratory Therapist by NBRC and licensed in ND.
- Educational Requirements
- Experience Requirements
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
Trinity Health - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard