Do you want to “Fuel Your Career”? Do you have experience in Quick Service, Fast Food, or Full Service R estaurant management? Do you have a proven track record of successful restaurant operations, delivering quality product in a safe working environment, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Love’s Restaurant Managers promote sales growth, conduct training, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, deliver a quality product, and ALWAYS do what’s right for our employees.
Consider joining our team if you:
- Prefer a hands-on and fast-paced work environment
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- Seek advancement opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Lead by example and take initiative
- Are willing to relocate to other cities and/or states for advancement opportunities
- 1+ years restaurant management experience
- 1+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $1+ million
- 1+ years experience affecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements
- 1+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Proven track record of providing a quality product and maintaining a clean facility
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love’s Shares Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
Love’s continues to grow at a rate of 20+ new stores per year throughout the US. Our growth equals expanding advancement opportunities for our employees. Love’s is currently ranked #7 on Forbes Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. Whether Corporate, Retail, Restaurant, or Tire Care; we offer you the opportunity to be the PILOT of your own career. Fuel your career!
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...