Skechers USA, Inc., a global leader in Lifestyle and Performance Footwear has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager at The Crossings Factory Outlets location in Tannersville, PA.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, sales driven and career minded individuals that have a passion for our Performance Footwear. In order to qualify for an Assistant Manager Position you must have 1-2 years of continuous management experience, footwear experience is preferred. At Skechers we are fashion forward and business casual environment and require a clean polished and updated image. We do not allow exposed tattoos or facial piercings. We look forward to hearing from you
Responsible and accountable for keys to the Store. Responsible for the opening and closing of the store as directed by the Store Manager. You are responsible for selling off the wall. This is a Lead position which delegates daily work assignments as directed by the Store Manager.
Responsible for documenting daily incidents either from customers or employees and communicate to management how this was handled. This position is a management position. This position is to assist the manager on personnel issues, recruiting, training, coaching and to document and notify management.
Responsible for obtaining or receiving merchandise, totaling bills, accepting payment, and making change for customers in our retail stores.
It is a condition of employment that you are flexible with regard to hours and days worked and we may need to increase your hours or to decrease your hours based on the needs of our business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell multiple products to customers, meet and greet, service customers.
2. Delegates and oversees tasks directed by store manager, to hourly employees.
3. Delegates tasks to other hourly employees to ensure the store is recovered for the next day’s business.
4. Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
5. Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
6. Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
7. Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
8. Answers customer’s questions concerning merchandise.
9. Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
10. Accepts payment and makes change.
11. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
12. Cleans shelves, counters, tables and overall Store.
13. Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
14. Calculates sales discount to determine price.
15. Keeps record of sales, and prepares inventory of stock.
16. Confer with management to ensure that banking deposits are made daily.
17. Opens and closes store as directed by store management.
18. Ensures that the store is secured at closing (i.e. doors locked, safe locked, alarms are set).
Key Holder for purpose of opening and closing responsibilities.
Position must be authorized by both the District Manager and the Regional Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
Minimum of two year of retail/customer service experience
High School Diploma, or equivalent
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedures, and operating and maintenance instructions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Abiltiy to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Must have a background report (i.e. Criminal, Credit, DMV, Social Security) conducted and approved by the Loss Prevention Department.
Limited Direct Supervision, this position is part of management, and this position must be hands on and delegate work flow and report to management on issues.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to sucessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally requried to sit, climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the ability to drive sales and want to work in an electrifying atmosphere, apply now to join the Skechers USA Retail Team!
**Please note in the heading which position you are applying for.
SKECHERS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skechers - 2 years ago
Skechers' top executive Robert Greenberg knows how to land on his feet. The founder of 1980s icon L.A. Gear heads Skechers USA,...