Provides clerical support to Retail Buyer and/or Assistant Buyer.
Schedules appointments for Retail Buyer and/or Assistant Buyer.
Files and retrieves paperwork and purchase orders.
Answers telephones and takes messages; sends, replies and archives e-mail.
Inputs purchase orders, makes purchase order modifications and price changes.
Places special orders.
Communicates with all internal buyers, retail accounting, distribution center and store staffs.
Communicates with external vendors.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of retail experience.
- Data entry experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of PC computer software programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and Outlook communicator).
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- NSB/JDA retail systems experience.
- Experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 2 years ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...