A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Retail Sales - Customer Service Clerk in Cheyenne, WY, for a temporary opportunity. Retail clerks provide excellent customer service and sales assistance to the public. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Retail Sales - Customer Service Clerks include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of the organizations' products and/or services
- Provide a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Maintain strong knowledge of new products, accessories, pricing, promotions and service features
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing completed orders
- Handle phone inquires from customers on billing issues, payments, upgrades, trade-ins, service changes and returns
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of retail sales experience with key holder/cash handling responsibilities is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand on feet all day
- Pass a client specific background and drug screen
Selected candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work retail hours, typically varying between 8 am - 9 pm, Monday - Sunday, including holidays. Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” at http://www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position or any other Retail Sales - Customer Service Clerk related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...