CenturyLink Retail Sales Associate-Layton, UT
As a Retail Sales Associate you will be working in a CenturyLink Solutions Center selling products and services to meet the needs of new and established CenturyLink customers.
Classification: Regular Full-Time employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week for an indefinite period of time.
Salary: Total Compensation (base + commission); excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision, paid time off and 401k Plan with company match
Typical Work Hours: Varying shifts Sunday – Saturday (mall hours); some weekends and holidays
Location: Layton, UT; Layton Hills Mall
• Handling customer inquiries as it relates to CenturyLink product offerings, pricing, billing etc.
• Meeting established sales objectives by selling CenturyLink products and services
• Assisting Retail Store Manager in maximizing sales and profitability through focusing on key business initiatives, store presentation, marketing execution, inventory management, customer service, loss prevention, risk management, and daily operational cost control
• Completing operational duties, including paperwork and sales reports as they relate to store opening and closing
• Handling customer escalations
• Adhering to CenturyLink policies and procedures as they relate to Retail Store employees
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to stand in an enclosed area 100% of your shift while assisting customers
• HS Diploma or equivalent work experience
• One year of retail sales or customer service experience
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suites (e.g. – Word and Excel)
• Must be able to attend a 1 week new hire training in Denver, CO
• Telecommunications knowledge
• Proven success in a commissions sales environment
• Bilingual English/Spanish
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...