Oversees retail store operations to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of programs and that the financial and operational objectives are met.
1. Responsible for proactively networking/recruiting for qualified candidates to ensure proper backfill for all positions.
2. Selects, trains, and coaches Associates and ensures that policies and procedures are adhered to.
3. Assesses the effectiveness of the staff by providing the appropriate level of performance feedback.
1. Lead, coach and motivate through positive, enthusiastic brand representation and present solutions for ongoing challenges.
2. Leads by managing through change and adversity.
3. Holds self and staff accountable for achievement of goals and metrics through utilizing company assessments.
1. Ensure Sales, Customer Conversion, and Financial Goals are achieved, and Company Standards are maintained.
2. Drives brand loyalty by leading an outstanding internal and external customer experience.
3. Creates a Collaborative Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in all Swarovski selling training programs.
4. Demonstrates selling skills through explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service.
1. Ensures all operational standards are maintained.
2. Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and closing procedures.
3. Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy and consistency.
4. Maintains allocated budget within the store.
5. Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image.
6. Merchandises displays to visual guidelines.
7. Capture information on retail customers to enhance sales, maintain store
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on xing
Share on linkedin
More Sharing Services
Swarovski - 17 months ago
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing of crystal....