WSP, an award winning and innovative multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm, has an opening for a CAD operator with extensive REVIT experience for our Seattle office. WSP works closely with architects and owners from around the world on large, complex projects with a focus on sustainability and energy performance of the built environment.
About the Job
The REVIT/CAD Operator is an imperative part of the design process. You will use Auto CAD and REVIT to detail drawings, parts or structures from rough or general design drawings; shows dimensions, material to be used and other information necessary to make detailed drawings clear and complete; as well as perform 1st level design tasks in of HVAC Systems.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Completing drawing mark-ups
• CAD file maintenance
• CAD model maintenance
• Interacts with Architect for incoming files when required
• Act as Lead REVIT/CAD coordinator on projects
• 3+ years’ experience completing MEP system drawings in AutoCAD
• 2 + years’ experience working in REVIT, including set up and management of large complex REVIT models.
• Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT MEP
• Knowledge of mechanical systems
• Attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and ambitious for continuous improvement
• 2 or 4-year college degree is a plus
WSP offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurances, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more. WSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website at www.wspgroup.com/usa for more information.
WSP uses E-verify by the USCIS to verify that new hires are authorized to work in the United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in either PDF or Word format.
USA Careers Mailbox
WSP Group - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard