United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Northrop Grumman Information Systems is seeking 2012 or 2013 graduating seniors (regardless of age) for a highly competitive RF/Analog Engineer 2 role within our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be located in San Diego.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Network Communication Systems Business Unit, engaged in hardware development for our cutting edge programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Solve complex technical issues with limited supervision
Design and develop RF/Analog hardware circuits to include Amplifiers, Filters , Switches, PLLs, Mixers, Op Amps, ADC, and DACs for applications in receivers, exciters, synthesizers, and digital converters.
Develop hardware on diverse platforms performing component selection, circuit simulation and analysis, schematic design, pwb layout and route, and verification test development.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution plus no more than 1 year of relevant work experience from the time the degree is received.
- Demonstrated knowledge with a RF/Analog circuit simulation tool, Schematic design tool and a layout tool.
- Demonstrated understanding of RF/Analog design principles and testing techniques.
- Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team requiring little supervision.
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
Northrop Grumman Corporation will consider qualified college graduates, regardless of age.
- Candidates with previous cutting edge experience in a RF/Analog development environment
- Previous classroom or on the job experience with one or more of the following tools; PSpice, AWR Microwave Office, OrCad/PADS, and Mentor Graphics Schematic/Layout
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...