Job Description - RF Performance Management Engineer (DAS – LTE/UMTS/GSM)
1. Monitor Events i.e. KPIs, Parameter changes etc.
2. Performance Analysis of Venue i.e. Post Event, VIP Requests, Customer Complaints etc.
3. Create OPTIMA Reports NASG.
4. Create/Help ASG Markets with OPTIMA Reports/Modules etc.
5. Develop Tools i.e. VBA Macro, C# etc.
6. Reporting Executive/Management.
7. Providing Drill Downs to Engineers National/Market.
Skills Needed – RF optimization and report management
1. Solid understanding of Radio Frequency parameters and KPIs
2. Ability to create and manage performance based reports
3. Optima report creation experience a plus
4. AT&T experience a plus
5. Strong MSFT Excel and VBA skills
6. Ability to interact with the client and to capture requirements and produce reports
Monster - 2 years ago