Job ID: ITS43_SystemAdmin_FY13-EOE-003
Job Title: RFQ: EOE Systems Administrator
Job Location: Malden,MA
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duration: 1 year
Required Key Skills · Sensitivity to interpersonal, organizational and political challenges, and an understanding of how to navigate them effectively.
Experience involving SIF infrastructure project a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- 4 years of work experience with Microsoft IIS administration in Windows Environment.
- Have experience with installing and configuring zone integration servers prefer
- Experienced building, configuring and deploying SIF ( Schools Interoperability Framework ) agents prefer.
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Strong familiarity with SQL and data analysis.
- Excellent client/user interaction skills to determine requirements and the ability to present ideas to various audiences in user-friendly language
Desired Key Skills · Good Knowledge of Data or information architecture and experienced in an education organization a plus.
- Good Understanding of Education Data Interoperability standards
DatamanUSA, LLC - 20 months ago