RN/Case Manager (#0001)
Our client, a large healthcare insurance provider in the Mid-Atlantic region, is currently looking for RNs to fill full-time telephonic case manager roles in the Baltimore area.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Identification/Risk Stratification
• Facilitation of Communication and Care Coordination
• Outcomes Management
• Other Duties as Assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
• A current RN license
• At least three (3) years of strong clinical/med-surg. experience
• Experience in one or more of the following:
o Oncology (Extremely Appealing)
o Home Health (Extremely Appealing)
o Special Needs/High-Risk Pediatrics
o High Risk Pregnancy
o Hospice/Palliative Care
o Complex Medical Illnesses
• BSN or CCM
• Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Ability to be flexible and to adapt
• Excellent customer service, and written/verbal communication skills
Prior to being submitted for consideration, all candidates must take (and pass) an online assessment test which will gauge aptitude on skills such as basic computer literacy, patient focus and management, verbal ability, and work focus.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply immediately!
Adecco - 4 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...