1. Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
2. Functions as a Registered Nurse by role - modeling professional behavior.
3. Functions as a Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
4. Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors, physicians and staff)
5. Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
6. Demonstrates effective communication skills.
7. Demonstrates understanding of hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
8. Promotes cost effective unit operations.
9. Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
10. Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
11. Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse.
Previous experience in an acute care facility preferred.
Includes all practice and performance standards designated on the attached
performance appraisal form unless otherwise indicated.
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of...