At Addus HealthCare, quality patient care is a top priority and employees are recognized as our greatest asset. We respect your desire for independence and flexibility in your work and personal life, and will design a schedule to meet your needs.
We are hiring RNs and LPNs for Part-time work in the following counties:
Hale County, Lamar County, Tuscaloosa County, Pickens County & Fayette County
SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE!!!!
As an Addus Part-time RN or LPN, you will:
- Work for a rapidly growing company in the nation’s fastest growing industry
- Enjoy the experience of one-on-one nursing care with a limited caseload
- Enable patients to remain in their own homes while they return to healthy lifestyles
- Demonstrate your clinical excellence and personal compassion
- Assess, plan and deliver high quality care and excellent client service, or assess patients and deliver high quality care and excellent client service under the direction of an RN
- Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current RN licensure in Alabama; or graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing and current LPN licensure in Alabama.
- At least one year clinical nursing experience, home care experience preferred
- Excellent clinical assessment and communication skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Must be able to travel locally in your own vehicle, and possess a valid driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance coverage
We offer competitive pay rates and an outstanding work environment! Set your own schedule!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Addus HomeCare is there for those who need in-home personal and medical care services. Doing business through subsidiary Addus HealthCare,...