Ravenwood Nursing and Rehab Center is seeking a dynamic Registered Nurse to join our team as the Admissions / Marketing Coordinator . Long-term care nursing experience is required; Marketing / PR experience is a plus!
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Implement facility procedures to provide resident care.
- Implement administrative policies and procedure to assure appropriate resident admission in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Implement an organized and accurate record keeping system for resident admission and bed hold.
- Gather sufficient resident information before, during and after admission.
Position reports to: Administrator
Ravenwood NRC is owned and operated by Care Initiatives which has recently enhanced our anniversary bonus program. In return for your commitment to providing outstanding quality care, employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service. Both full and part-time employees are eligible. A full-time Admissions / Marketing Coordinator in good standing is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one-year anniversary.
A National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is encouraged. The NCRC program is part of the Skilled Iowa Initiative program through Iowa Workforce Development. Click here to learn more.
Care Initiatives is Iowa’s largest not-for-profit senior care providers with more than 50 locations throughout Iowa.
- Current registration and licensure in the state of Iowa as an RN. Must be in good standing with the Board of Nursing.
- Current, valid CPR Certification.
- Knowledge of federal and state long-term care regulations and laws.
- Work history in long-term care setting and gerontological nursing.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Functional Literacy in written and spoken English
- Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
* RN Loan Reimbursement Program (Associates Degree Only)
* BSN Tuition Assistance Programs for Management Level Positions
* Advancement / Transfer Opportunities Statewide
* Health Insurance
* Matching Retirement Plan (No Waiting Period To Receive Match)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependant Care)
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Generous Anniversary Bonus
* Birthday T-Shirt Program
* On-line Training & Professional Development
Care Initiatives is committed to providing quality transitional health care and serving Iowans with compassion, dignity, and respect.