RN / Call Center Supervisor
The location for this full-time position is to be determined.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise call center Operators and Schedulers with regards to day to day responsibilities.
- Appropriately communicate all patient information with providers in a timely manner.
- Answer telephone in a friendly professional manner. Route calls, take messages, and schedule patients.
- Schedule all appointments per provider guidelines and handle all cancelations and rescheduled appointments
- Make reminder calls for next day appointments informing patients to bring copayments and medications. Communicate with patients about requirements for next visits as needed.
- Review, process and return patient calls in a timely manner per office guidelines.
- Explain clinic regulations such as hours of operation, sliding fee program etc.
- Actively participate with practices in RHG quality improvement program.
- Assist with communication of needed information while complying with HIPAA guidelines and RHG polices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note: This position is in the call center. Daily interaction with patients will occur by phone. Other than occasional coverage, there will not be "hands on" interaction with patients in a clinic setting.
- Current North Carolina RN License
- Supervisory experience required - will supervise Operators/Schedulers in the call center
- Experience in outpatient medical office preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and customer service
- Pleasant, professional approach toward patients, providers, co-workers and superiors
- Excellent teamwork skills. Willingness to do whatever is necessary to help team accomplish goals. Embraces the team concept; encourages and models healthy, productive team behavior.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a potentially stressful environment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding when carrying out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Possess knowledge of modern office equipment, Microsoft Office software programs (especially Excel), and scheduling software. Able to quickly become proficient in accurately completing nursing documentation and nursing tasks in electronic health record.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required; applicants who may serve in an interpreting capacity will be required to take a language assessment
EOE. Federal and State Criminal Background Checks and Drug Screen required for all positions.
E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment, new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Rural Health Group, Inc. is a not-for-profit, community health center dedicated to providing primary medical care, dental care, and other...