Med-Call Healthcare has six and thirteen week contracts for Telemetry nurses available immediately. This is your opportunity to work with the one of the most established staffing agencies in the Midwest. We have been staffing the finest facilities with the finest staff since 1989. Contact Us today to see why most of our personnel have been with us for years!
Responsibilities: Provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Telemetry RN include (but are not limited to):
- 6 and 13 Week Contracts
- AM/PM shifts available
Requirements for Med-Surg/Telemetry Unit RN Job:
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and notifies appropriate medical team members.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from monitoring equipment shows adverse.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by physician. Teaches patients and significant others how to manage their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs, self-administration of medication and rehabilitation.
Benefits and Incentives:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Current nursing license, in good standing with the State of IL licensing board
- Minimum of one year of Telemetry experience in hospital setting
- Provide all Med-Call Healthcare required credentials and have a clean background check
- BLS and ACLS certification issued by the American Heart Association
- Cognitive skills as related to the position
- Leading Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical / Dental / Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
312-795-0765 x 1100
Med-Call Healthcare, Inc. - 10 months ago
Med-Call Healthcare, Inc. is one of the most respected healthcare staffing companies in the Midwest. For over 22 years, Med-Call Healthcare...