RN ( Registered Nurse) - Med Surg - Northwest Surgical Hospital
Excellent Benefits (for full time position and Team Environment!
PRN can participate in matching 401K plan!
Northwest Surgical Hospital
Low Nurse to Patient Ratio!
Per Diem Position – 7am-7pm
Under general supervision, the RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Northwest Surgical Hospital. In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and coordinates treatment plans. Always works as a team member within the entire facility. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides care to post-surgical patients in Med-Surg/Rehab/ICU according to policy and procedure and care standards.
- Maintains knowledge of medications, equipment, expected patient outcomes post-surgery/recovery, and anticipated complications.
- Coordinates patient care with multidisciplinary team.
- Acts to protect and advance patient’s best interest.
- Satisfactorily demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as continually demonstrates competency in performing the job duties.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure with the State of Oklahoma required.
- Minimum of one year experience in Med-Surg, Emergency, or ICU preferred.
- BLS Healthcare required within 30 days of hire. ACLS required within 90 days of hire.
9204 N. May Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Download Application Here
Fill Out Application
You may type your information to this form, save and submit to us electronically only if you have a version of Adobe Acrobat that supports saving completed documents. If not, type your information into this form, print and either scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 405-378-3991.
JOB ID: 1668
Community Hospital OKC - 30+ days ago